Laura Bond joined BPS Family Law in 2018 and will qualify as a Solicitor in April 2021. She is nearing the end of her training which has been supervised by Caroline Swain; working with Caroline daily assisting with all aspects of family law, including Divorce Proceedings, Matrimonial Finance and Children matters.
Laura is a robust Advocate regularly representing parents and grandparents at Court relating to child arrangements. During her time with BPS Family Law, Laura has expanded her knowledge and experience of Children Act proceedings, representing clients with complex and intricate child related proceedings. Having gained a wealth of practice Laura is fully appraised with confidence in advising and providing clients with the best possible representation in the following areas :
- Child Arrangements; resolving disputes between parents as to regular contact patterns, holiday contact, special occasions and religious occasions;
- Finding of Fact hearings; raising and responding to allegations of harm made by one parent against the other parent;
- Obtaining expert reports where psychological assessments of a mother, father, step-father and child have been required;
- Obtaining expert reports assessing a child needs;
- Represented parents who require the Court to decide which school their child should attend;
- Emergency applications preventing a parent from removing a child from the UK;
Laura is fully appraised in divorce proceedings both as the Petitioner and the Respondent. Laura is able to provide full advice to clients in relation to drafting documents, costs applications and issues relating to service. Laura works closely with Caroline representing high net worth clients on complex matrimonial financial matters, including cases appearing in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
If you would like to meet with Laura, please contact the Hale office, 0161 926 1430 or the Stockton Heath office, 01925 912277.