Divorce Lawyer in Timperley

Divorce Lawyer in TimperleyA divorce lawyer in Timperley can assist you when you and your spouse have decide to end your marriage. While you may feel that your divorce will be amicable and that you don’t envisage any problems, it is wise to use the services of an experienced divorce lawyer. At BPS Family Law, we understand that a divorce can be an emotionally turbulent time, and we guide you through the process to ensure the best outcome for all concerned. A divorce where the parties have been married for a relatively short period of time, have no children, and little property or debts should be less involved than a divorce where the parties have been married for a long period of time, where there are minor children, or where there is significant property or debt to divide.

The first step in the divorce process is filing a petition. In Timperley, a divorce lawyer can assist in this process. Even if both you and your spouse agree that you want to get divorced, either of you will have to be the one to file a petition with the court asking for the divorce. The petition will state the grounds for the divorce. If you depend on your spouse for financial support, or will have custody of the children, you will need to ask the court for temporary orders for support and custody. If you are concerned about the divorce process and need support, speak to us. We have many years of experience in all aspects of family law, and can ensure that you are fairly represented.

A divorce lawyer in Timperley can assist you through the process. Our divorce lawyers are experts in their field and are committed to providing a personal service to all our clients. If you need the assistance of a divorce lawyer, contact BPS Family Law and schedule an appointment. We will work with you so the best possible outcome is achieved. We will also ensure that you are provided with the best advice and guidance. Speak to us about our range of payment options, including fixed fees, structured payments and payment at the end of your case.